A Scent of Memories
Artwalk Little India 2019
Dinner theatre storytelling
|1 Feb 2019
$50++ per head; additional $68++ with wine pairing
Little India was always a place of congregation and many conversations were held over meals. From the early migrants to today’s hipsters, this place is never silent. Today, most people are still focused and distracted by their phones even when they dine at restaurants.
Inspired by Little India’s historical sense of community and gathering together over food, Kamini would like to recreate this experience for audiences. When the storyteller comes and sits at your table, it is time to put away your devices and listen.
Things to Note
- Dinner theatre storytelling will be carried out in a communal dining setting (You may be seated with other diners up to a table of 6)
- 10 mins to 15 mins of intimate storytelling session within your dining period
- The timings you signed up will be best adhered to, but please do expect delays as the artist Kamini will be moving from table to table
- Please arrive by 7:45 pm to place your orders and have the food served to prevent any disruption during the storytelling session
- Payment must be made directly to the restaurant on the day itself
- Pricing at $50++ per head and additional $68++ with wine pairing
About ARTWALK Little India
ARTWALK Little India is an annual multidisciplinary public arts project set in the cultural precinct of Little India. Presented by the Singapore Tourism Board and LASALLE College of the Arts with the support of Little India Shopkeepers and Heritage Association, ARTWALK is back with its fifth edition themed Image and Sound of Fragrance. The festival will run from 18 January to 2 February 2019 with performances and activities on Friday and Saturday evenings.